Rev Jennie Cappleman firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Adopted by PCC: 22 04 2012
Date presented to APCM: 22 04 2012
Date sent to Bishop: 23 04 2012
Date review date: 07 06 2012
Benefice: Ouzel Valley Team Ministry
Three things we have seen about our parish and our world
- Linked with school for assemblies, occasional visits and services in church
- Over half of regular congregation live outside the parish
- We benefit from being a member of the Ouzel Valley Team
Three things we have seen about our church
- We lack a toilet and adequate heating
- We’ve spent money on the tower with more to do and this has emptied the coffers
- We are a friendly church which supports a service every Sunday
How we want to be described in five years’ time.
Growing to remain an active worshipping church using the key festivals and occasional offices to interact with and meet the spiritual needs of the community.
Our three key priorities for the next five years.
- To involve the community whenever possible
- To maintain and develop our church building
- To sustain the spiritual life of the church
Our five key SMART goals for the next year or more.
- Take responsibility for Helping Hands in July
- Invite people to take part in our flower festival in August
- To encourage more people to be active in the life of the church
- To install a toilet and kitchen within five years